Sony VS Samsung ! Sony release few month ago Sony Xperia M4 aqua and Samsung release Samsung Galaxy A5 . This 2 smartphone specification are 80-90% same. Some people has confuse , which phone they buy. So we help you to find which smartphone you need.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua VS Samsung Galaxy A5 Features Comparison –
- The 2 device has same display size 5.0 inches and same resolution .
- The 2 device have the same RAM capacity.
- The 2 device have the same camera front and back 13 MP+5 MP.
- Galaxy A5 has 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU, Xperia M4 Aqua has 1.5 GHz Quad Core CPU.
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and Galaxy A5 price are same.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua –
The Sony Xperia M4 Aqua is an Android smartphone produced by Sony Corporation. It was introduced on March 2015. Xperia M4 Aqua system on chip is Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615, which is a 1.5 GHz CPU, Adreno 405 GPU. The smartphone has 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory. The smartphone has 2 model M4 Aqua and M4 Aqua Dual, M4 Aqua Dual support Dual SIM Dual Stand by.
Xperia M4 Aqua Pros –
- 13 MP+ 5 MP Camera is good.
- 2 GB RAM good enough to handle all you apps.
- 5 inches Display.
- Dust and Water resistant.
- Support Dual SIM Dual Stand By
- Support 2G,3G, and 4G LTE.
- Design and build quality is good.
- Latest Android OS 5.0 Lollipop.
- Average low price.
Xperia M4 Aqua Cons –
- Non removable Li-ion battery so you can’t replace.
- Average pixle density screen.
- Low quality UI.
- 8 GB built in storage in insufficient.
Samsung Galaxy A5
The galaxy A5 is an android smartphone produced by Samsung mobile. It was fast release 30 October . This smartphone system on chip is Qualcomm Snapdrgon 410 with is a 64 bit 1.2 GHz CPU, Adreno 306 GPU, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory . Galaxy A5 has an aluminium body, and which its deisgn is almost similar to Galaxy Alpha. This smartphone has 2 model Galaxy A5 and Galaxy A5 Dual, Galaxy A5 support single SIM and Galaxy A5 Dual support Dual SIM.
Galaxy A5 Pros –
- 5 inches SUPER AMOLED Display with 4th generation gorilla glass
- Quad Core 1.2 GHz CPU.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64 bit chipset.
- 13 MP Front camera, 5 MP front camera.
- Aluminium body.
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM.
- 2300 mAh battery.
Galaxy A5 Cons –
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset is more befitting cheaper.
- No LED notification .
- Average speaker volume.
- OTG not support.
- High price – The same features smartphone are available for much chipper price of other brands.
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua VS Samsung Galaxy A5 Speed test compare
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua vs Samsung Galaxy A5 Camera and Gaming Compare
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua VS Samsung Galaxy A5 main specification compare –
|Xperia M4 Aqua||Galaxy A5||
|Android OS v5.0||Android OS 4.4.4 ( available upgrade 5.0)||Same|
|1.5 GHz Quad Core||1.2 GHz Quad Core||Xperia M4 Aqua is better|
|Adreno 405||Adreno 306|
|2 GB||2 GB||Same|
|8 GB||16 GB||Galaxy S5 is better|
|5 inches IPS LCD ( Scratch resistant glass )||5 inches SUPER AMOLED ( Corning Gorilla Glass v4)||Same but Galaxy A5 is better|
|13 MP+ 5 MP||13 MP + 5 MP||Same|
|Dual SIM ( M4 Aqua Dual )||Dual SIM ( A5 Dual )||Same|
|145.5×72.5×7.3 mm||139.3×69.7×6.7 mm||Galaxy A5 is better because it’s thin and unique aluminium design|
Basemark OS II
|– 883Antutu – 32217||– 555Antutu – 21581||Xperia M4 is better|
|No removable Li-ion 2400 mAh- 680 hours stand by time- 65 hours music play||Non removable Li-ion 2300 mAh- 600 hours stand by time- 68 hours music play||Xperia M4 Aqua is better|
|– Support 2G,3G, 4G network- IP68 certified – Water and dust proof||– Support 2G,3G, 4 G network.|
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua VS Samsung Galaxy A5 Final Result –
If you love Sony we suggest you buy Sony Xperia M4 Aqua because it’s performance and benchmark report is awesome. Nice camera performance, fastest speed overall it’s a nice smartphone.
If you love Samsung we suggest you buy Samsung Galaxy Alpha 5 because it’s design are unique. Nice camera performance, fastest speed with 2 GB RAM. Are you like slim/thin smartphone ? Then you buy Galaxy A5.
But i personal recommend to buy Xperia M4 Aqua because it’s Water and dust resistance, high Antutu benchmark – 32217.
Video collected from YouTube.com