Hello guys now i share Sony Xperia C5 Ultra VS Samsung Galaxy A7 Reviews,Price Pros and Cons. Because many people confuse to buy which phone is better. Both device are powerful and same camera and same display resolution . Xperia C5 Ultra has 2 model Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia C5 Ultra Dual.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra vs Samsung Galaxy A7 Features Comparison –
- Xperia C5 Ultra has 1.7 GHz Octa Core CPU and Galaxy A7 has Quad Core 1.8 GHz CPU.
- A7 has 5.5 inches Full HD Display and C5 Ultra has 6 inches Full HD Display.
- A7 has 13 MP back and 5 MP front camera , C5 Ultra has 13 MP front and 13 MP back camera.
- Both device has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra –
Xperia C5 Ultra is a selfie based smartphone. The Sony Xperia C5 Ultra comes wrapped in a cool aluminium frame and features a 6 inches Full HD display . Under the hood this device carry powerful 1.7 GHz Octa Core CPU coupled with 2 GB of Ram and runs on Android 5.0 OS. Xperia C5 packed with a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash. It also has a 13 Mp front camera for selfie as well equipped with yet another LED flash to take good quality selfies even in low light conditions.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Pros –
- 6 inches Full HD Display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
- Powerful Octa Core 1.7 GHz processor.
- 13 MP back and 13 MP Front Camera
- Both camera has powerful LED Flash.
- Support quad band network 4G,3G and 2G.
- 2 GB RAM fair enough to handle many apps.
- The gaming experience is good.
- 13 MP front camera for selfies.
- You can expendable your memory up to 200 GB.
- Dual SIM Support ( Xperia C5 Ultra Dual ).
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Cons –
- Xperia C5 ultra is not water and dust resistant.
- 2930 mAh Battery is not enough.
- 6 inches Smartphone is not easy to handle.
- Non removable Li-ion battery.
Samsung Galaxy A7
The Galaxy A7 arrives with a 5.5 inches Super AMOLED display which is designed to deliver rich colors, sharpness Full HD resolution. The main camera of the Galaxy A7 captures 13 MP still and supports features life AF, Led flash, HDR etc. At the front panel, there is a 5 MP snapper camera. Under the hood this device packed with a 64 bit qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset housing four cores of 1.5 GHz and four cores of 1 GHz pair by 2 GB RAM. The Adreno 405 GPU handles intensive games and movies smoothly.
Samsung Galaxy A7 Pros –
- It offers 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4/
- 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash.
- Super thin ( 6.3 mm ) Smartphone with a premium metal frame.
- 16 GB internal memory.
- Dual SIM Support ( Galaxy A7 Dual )
- 2 GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy A7 Cons –
- It’s pricey for the hardware offered.
- Non removable Battery.
- No water and dust resistant.
- NFC available for only LTE version.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra VS Samsung Galaxy A7 Reviews,Price Pros and Cons
|Xperia C5 Ultra||Galaxy A7||
|Android OS v5.0||Android OS v4.4.4|
|1.7 GHz Octa Core||Quad Core 1.5 GHz and Quad Core 1 GHz|
|Mali T670MP2||Adreno 405|
|2 GB||2 GB||Same|
|16 GB||16 GB||Same|
|6 inches IPS LCD , 1080×1920 pixels, ~367 ppi||5.5 incehs SUPER AMOLED , 1080×1920 pixels, ~401 ppi||Galaxy A7 is best because high PPI|
|13 MP rear and 13 MP front ( Both camera has LED Flash )||13 MP rear and 5 MP front||Xpera C5 ultra is best|
|Dual SIM and Single Sim||Dual SIM and Single Sim||Same|
|164.2×79.6×8.2 mm||151×76.2×6.3 mm||Galaxy A7 is best|
Basemark OS II
|Non removable Li-ion 2930 mAh||Non removable Li-ion 2600 mAh|
|About $400||About $420|
Final Verdict –
The Galaxy A7 is one of the much awaited smartphones from the Korean mobile giant. It flaunts a super display backed by a beastly configuration. In other had Xperia C5 ultra is indeed a device worth checking out considering its huge display and nice resolution. The cpu speed and Ram is designed to give smooth performance and one should not have much difficulty multi tasking on it. It’s a selfie based smartphone . So the decisions is yours. Both device are 80% same configuration.