Samsung Galaxy Note5 vs Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE Plus, Pros and Cons
Welcome to Samsung’s latest most confusing new smartphones. They has announced no just one but two new phalets – a larger version of it’s Galaxy Note 5 and the successor to it’s unique Galaxy S6 EDGE Plus . The Note 5 is the successor the Note 4 which means it is primarily a productivity device targeted at business users . The S6 Edge+ and Note 5 sized device , but essentially a massive version of the existing S6 Edge and therefore primarily a consumer device. The biggest difference between the Galaxy S6 Edge+ the Note 5 is that the latter won’t be available in the in the UK from launch , but there are a couple of other variations to the tow devices too.This 2 smartphone specification are 80-90% same. Some people has confuse , which phone they buy. So we help you to find which smartphone is best .
Samsung Galaxy Note5 vs Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE Plus Features Comparison –
- Galaxy S6 EDGE Plus has Quad Core 1.5 GHz and Quad Core 2.1 GHz and Galaxy Note 5 has Quad Core 1.5 GHz and Quad Core 2.1 GHz CPU.
- S6 Edge Plus has 5.7 inches Display and Note5 has 5.7 inches Display ( Both Device has Super AMOLED Display )
- S6 Edge has 4GB RAM and Note 5 has 4 GB RAM.
- Both device has 16 MP Auto Focus Camera .
- Both device has Fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus –
Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE Plus is a high rang android device. This device was release August 2015 . The phone is a larger variant of the Galaxy S6 Edge, the screen of which is wrapped along the sides of the side of the device the curvature is usable several additional features.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Pros
- 5.7 inches Super AMOLED Display with 1440×2560 FHD Resolution.
- 16 MP BSI CMOS sensor with F/1.9 lens
- This device can rec 4K videos.
- 4 GB LPDDR4 Ram.
- Fingerprint sensors.
- Design and build quality is good.
- 6.9 mm Thick
- 64 bit , Octa Core 2.1 GHz + 1.5 GHz CPU
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Cons –
- Less powerful front 5 MP camera.
- Not comfortable for single hand use.
- Non removable Li-ion battert.
- No water and dust proof.
- Costly – $814 – 32 GB, $914 – 64 GB
Samsung Galaxy Note5
The Galaxy Note5 is an Android phablet smartphone developed and produced by Samsung Mobile. The phone became available in the US on 21 august 2015. This device was fast released in Thailand, Taiwan and Singapore on 15 august 2015 and became available in the US on 21 August 2o15 from all four major carriers. Similar to the Galaxy S6 the construction of the device was revamped with a metal unibody frame, glass instead of flux leather backing and a newer, metal stylus.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 Pros –
- The design and build quality.
- Fast charging and wireless charging.
- 16 MP Powerful camera.
- High performance and Screen quality.
- The 64bit octa core chipset along with the 4 GB of Ram and Android 5.1.1 guaranties a smooth user experience and a powerful gaming experience.
- Heart rate and fingerprint sensor.
- Loaded with all essential sensors.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 Cons –
- No microSD card support.
- No infra – Red Blaster.
- No water and dust resistant.
- Non user removable battery.
- Battery is only 3000 mAh considering its screen size, resolution and processor.
- Very costly.
Final Verdict –
Overall the Galaxy Note 5 is very powerful phablet. It is well built and looks stunning due to glass and metal body. Its camera performance is great with OIS and it can rec 4k video and you can stream like FHD video to YouTube. Both device has powerful 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, fingerprint and heart rate sensor.
So the decisions is yours. Are the reasons to buy the Galaxy Note 5 overcome the reasons not to buy or you are thinking of other options as your new smartphone.