Samsung VS Sony ! Samsung mobile release there new J series smartphone Galaxy J5 in June 2015. On the other hand Sony Corporation release there new C series smartphone Sony Xperia C4 in June 2015. Xperia C4 has 5.5 inches IPS LCD Display, Octa core 1.7 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, 13 MP Camera etc.
Samsung Galaxy J5 VS Sony Xperia C4 Features Comparison –
- Xperia C4 has 1.7 GHz Octa Core CPU Galaxy J5 has 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU.
- Xperia C4 has 5.5 inches Display, Galaxy J5 has 5 inches Display.
- C4 has 2 GB RAM, J5 has 1.5 GB RAM.
- The 2 device has same camera 13 MP back and 5 MP front.
- Both device has front LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy J5 –
Samsung Galaxy J5 is a mid range android smartphone. This phone release June 2015. This phone has 5 inches SUPER AMOLED Display, 1.2 GHz Quad Core CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, 13 MP Camera and 5 MP front selfie camera. Galaxy J5 powered by latest android Lolipop OS 5.1.
Video Review Samsung Galaxy J5
Galaxy J5 Pros –
- 13 MP + 5 MP Camera with front and back LED Flash.
- 1.5 GB RAM
- You can expandable your memory up to 128 GB
- 5 inches SUPER AMOLED Display.
- Dual SIM Card support.
- Latest Android Lolipop 5.1
- Support 4G LTE
- All essentail sensors and connectivity features.
- Good battery performance.
Galaxy J5 Cons –
- 8 GB internal memory is too low.
- Screen regulation is 720p , 1080p is better.
- OTG not support
Sony Xperia C4 –
Sony Xperia C4 is a mid-high range android smartphone. It’s come out the phablet division with a 5.5 inches FHD display . This phone build on the proven concept of the C3 with the same 5MP fron camera with an LED Flash to please the narcissistic folk and allow shooting in less ideal conditional that. It’s a premium android mid level smartphone because it’s has Octa Core 1.7 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM,13 MP +5 MP Camera, 5,5 inches IPS Full 1080p display.
Video Review Sony Xperia C4
Xperia C4 Pros
- Large 5.5 inches IPS full HD 1080p display.
- 1.7 GHz Octa Core CPU.
- 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory ( ROM )
- 13 MP Exmore R Camera
- 5 MP Ex-more R front facing camera with soft LED Flash.
- Superior talk time.
Xperia C4 Cons –
- No water and dust resistance.
- No HDMI Port.
- 147 gm weight.
- All palstic build, that back easily accumulates smudges.
- Non removable batter.
- Battery somewhat low in capacity.
Samsung Galaxy J5 VS Sony Xperia C4 Specification compare
|Samsung Galaxy J5||Sony Xperia C4||
|Android OS 5.1||Andrid OS v5.1||Same|
|Quad Core 1.2 GHz||Octa Core 1.7 GHz||Xperia C4 is better|
|Adreno 306||Mali-T760MP2||Xperia C4 is better|
|1.5 GB||2 GB||Xperia C4 is better|
|8 GB/ 16 GB||16 GB||Xperia C4 is better|
|5 inches SUPER AMOLED 720×1280 pixel||5.5 inches IPS Display, 1080×1920 pixel.||Xperia C4 is better|
|13 MP+5MP ( LED Flash front and back)||13 MP+5MP ( LED Flash front and back)||Same|
|Dual SIM Dual Stand By||Yes Dual SIM Dual STAND By (Nano SIM)||Galaxy J5 is better|
|142.1×71.8×7.9 mm||150.3×77.4×7.9 mm||Same thin|
Basemark OS II
|Li-ion 2600 mAh||No removable Li-ion 2600 mAh||Galaxy J5 is better|
|399$||699$ USD||Galaxy J5 is better|
Buy from amazone.com
Final Discussion about Samsung Galaxy J5 VS Sony Xperia C4 –
We just saw Samsung Galaxy J5 VS Sony Xperia C4 compare. Samsung Galaxy J5 is a good configuration smartphone in mid range price , on the other hand the sony xperia c4 is highest level smartphone. If you need high perfomance smartphone and money is not the probleam we suggest you buy Sony Xperia C4 because it’s has some bold features. And if you have little money problems, and if you wish to buy a good conflagration smartphone than we suggest to buy Samsung Galaxy J5.
Source – gsmarena.com and other